The Safeway Insurance Group recognizes the importance of prudently using and safeguarding
the private information we collect about you over the course of our relationship.
We only collect and use information necessary to conduct business and to provide
you service, such as underwriting your policies, servicing your claims and accounts,
and offering you other products and services we believe may suit your needs.
Information We Collect
The personal information we collect about you may include:
- Information provided on applications and other forms, such as name, address, and
social security number.
- Third-party reports, such as motor vehicle reports, credit reports, and medical
- Information about our experiences with you, such as your premium payment and claim
We do not disclose any personal information about our customers or former customers
to anyone, except as permitted by law. We may share information about our transactions
and experiences with you within the Safeway Insurance Group and with your insurance
agent to better serve you, to assist in meeting your current product and service
needs and to handle your claims. We may also disclose personal information we collect,
as described above, to companies performing marketing or similar services or functions,
on our behalf.
Security Policies & Practices
We restrict access to personal information we collect to only those employees who
need that information to provide you with our products and services. We maintain
physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state
standards to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
This Privacy Statement applies to the following members of the Safeway Insurance
- Safeway Insurance Company
- Safeway Insurance Company of Alabama
- Safeway Insurance Company of Arkansas
- Safeway Insurance Company of Georgia
- Safeway Insurance Company of Louisiana